Monday, August 08, 2005

coffee fuel

its just one of those awesome days. like everything falls into place with predetermined ease. today was destined to be fantastic, it was, it is. how happy I am to have lived it.

and now the sun sets, and i lay my head down, curl my legs, and pray for destruction. for surely two awesome days is one too many.

i don't know if i understand balance, maybe its just a imprint of something i read or something i heard. but i try to. and this imprint lives on. it moves and the mind crys, the ice creaks, the wind howls. portents. doom to those who have all the luck, or all the failings.

so i hope tomorrow is the worst day of my life, because I want to see it. I want to see the worst possible shit thrown in my path and gleefully hop over it. I want to survive hell. for those who are happy in hell have no use for heaven.

that should be the goal of all this world, filled to the brim with fell-marked sinners. to survive, to exist, and to fucking love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home